Classification rankings for Jobs functionality provide an easy, visual way for users to group and sort jobs in an explicit manner. The ranking can be used for leveraging in the generation.
1. Click on the Administration icon from the Navigation Menu.
2. Select the Job Locations option in the Master Data section.
3. Select the Job Location Class Order tab.
Note: Job Location Classification Groups can be created in the Job Location
4. The user can view the current classification order within the organization.
5. Using the up and down arrow icon next to the Classifications the user can change the classification order.
6. Press the Save button.