Before associating an attribute with a Job Location, attributes should be created following the steps to Create an Attribute.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Job Locations from the Master Data section.
3. Press the Advanced View button.
4. Click next to the Job Location that you wish to associate with an Attribute.
Note: Press the Add New button to create a new Job Location to associate with an
5. From the Add Attribute drop-down, select the desired attribute.
6. Press the flashing Plus icon to add the attribute.
Note: Depending on whether you indicated a Value Set or created an Attribute
Definition with no Value set in order to create a free text field attribute,
select or enter the value for the newly created attribute.
8. Press the Save button.