Configure ESS Cut Off Rules
1) Click on the Administration icon from the Navigation Menu, then select the ESS Cut Off Rules option from the Settings section.
2) Press the New button.
3) Enter a Title for the Cut Off Configuration.
4) From the Scope drop-down, select the desired scope for the Configuration.
5) Press the Save button.
6) From the ESS Cut Off Rules drop-down, select the Configuration.
7) Press the Add rule button.
8) Enter a Title for the rule.
9) From the Type drop-down, select the desired type the rule will act on.
10) Use the drop-down menu to select the desired Employee filters. These define which employees the cut off rule will affect.
11) Depending on the type selected in step 9, select the desired type filters from the drop-down.
12) From the Evaluation Context drop-down select the desired value based on which the cut off rules will be evaluated.
- On day
- On week
- On weekend
13) Set the Start and End of the window using the provided fields.
- The Start of Window defines how long into the future employees are able to request the selected type for.
- The End of Window defines how long into the future employees must request the selected type.
Note: If the user desires to set values other than the pre-selected options, check Set the start window or Set the end of window to select from more options.
14) Press the Save button in the bottom right corner.
15) To add multiple rules, press the Add rule bar again and follow the previous steps.
16) When the user is finished, press the Save button in the top middle.
17) The user can access the Access Configuration through the ESS Cut Off Rules drop-down.