Once an External System is created, various External Mappings associated with this external system can be added. Entity mappings can be created for employees, jobs, leaves, accounting periods, etc. Follow the steps below to create an entity mapping.
1. Click on the Administration tab .
2. Select Entity Mappings from Settings section.
3. Use the drop-down menu to find the desired entity type for which the external mapping will be created.
4. Press the + New button to add a new External Mapping value.
5. Depending on the entity type selected in step 2, fill in the fields with Entity value, External System, and External Code (any alpha, numerical or alphanumerical value). Leave Application Use and Application Use Ordinal field as is (with 0 values).
6. When finished, press the Save button.
7. Repeat steps 2-5 for additional mappings.