The user can assign a base schedule to employees if they have been allowed through base schedule allowances. Only one base schedule can be assigned to each employee at any one time.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Base Schedule Management from the Employee Management section.
3. Click on the Base Schedule Assignments tab.
4. Select the desired employee from the Employees panel.
5. Under the Base Schedule column, press the down arrow next to the desired base schedule to define the Start and End times.
-The user can only assign employees to base schedules that they have been
-Employees can also be assigned to base schedules by first selecting the base
schedule, then selecting employees.
6. Press the OK button.
-To transition an employee from one base schedule to another, two base
schedules can be assigned to one employee with modified Start and End dates. To
define or change Start and End times for multiple base schedules for the same
employee, follow the steps below.
1. Press the down arrow on a base schedule already assigned to the
2. Click edit .
3. Define the Start and End times.
4. Click the green checkmark icon .
5. Press the Save button.
-When assigning a new Base Schedule to an Employee with an existing Base Schedule
please make sure that the previous Base schedule's End Date matches the
Start Date of the new one.
-Assigning an employee to a Base Schedule will automatically display the
days on/days off patterns on the roster.
-For all shift/job/location assignments to be created, the next step is to
generate schedule for one employee or all employees.