Define what base schedules may be assigned to each employee in allowances. Once an employee is allowed to a base schedule, he/she can be assigned or awarded to it.
1. Click on the Administration tab .
2. Select Base Schedule Management from the Employee Management section.
2. Click on the Base Schedule Allowances tab.
3. Select the desired employee or employee group from the Employees panel on the left side.
4. Under the Base Schedules column check a checkbox next to each desired base schedule allowance.
Note: Base Schedule allowances for employees can also be defined by first
selecting a base schedule, then selecting employees.
5. Press the Save button.
Note: Next step is to Assign a Base Schedule to an Employee.