Assignment Attributes are customized options available in your roster page when you create an assignment for your employees.
Before attributes are defined, value sets must be defined. If you do not have value sets created already, follow the steps to create a value set.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Attribute Definitions from the Attributes section.
3. Press the + New button.
4. Enter the Name of the attribute.
5. From the Value Set drop-down menu select the desired value set.
Note: If you do not use a value set, the attribute will be free text.
- Check the Is Mandatory box if the user desires that it be a requirement
to set a value for this attribute.
- The Is Fixed setting is used to indicate whether the created attribute is
to be used once; if different values are entered for the same attribute,
leave this checkbox unchecked.
6. Select Scope from the drop-down menu .
7. In the Applies To menu, select Applies to Straight time Assignment and/or Applies to Overtime Assignment.
8. When finished press the Save button.
Note: From the example above, the user can now assign the assignment attribute
in the Roster page.