Configure Leave Constraints
Configure rules that will limit the amount of leave that an employee can take from work.
1) Click on the Leave Management icon from the navigation menu, then select Leave Constraints option in the Quotas section.
2) Select the scope that the constraint will act on from the Scope drop-down menu.
Note: Setting the Scope to Domain makes the leave constraint accessible across all organizations.
3) Press the Add New button.
4) Select the desired operation form the Operation drop-down.
5) Give the configuration a Title.
6) By default the configuration is set to be overridable. If the user desires to stop it, un-check the Is Overridable checkbox.
7) Select the Filters tab.
8) Set the desired conditions by selecting options from the Filter drop-down menus.
Note: If none are selected, all leave types will be included in the constraint.
9) Press the Save button.
10) Press the Save button in the bottom right corner.
11) In the future the constraint will be available for viewing and editing in to Leave Constraint window.
Note: Constraints are only available for editing when the scope is set to the scope of the constraint.