Reactivate an Employee
This article will walk through the steps to reactivate an employee.
Workloud Protip: Reactivation is only available to Domain Administrators.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Employee Management option in the Employee Management section.
2) From the Advanced Filters drop down, select the Status and Show Orphan filters.
3) From the Status drop-down, select Inactive.
4) check the checkbox next to Show Orphan.
5) Press the Apply Filters button.
6) Press the Edit button next to the desired inactive employee.
7) Press the Transfer button next to the Primary Organizational Units field to re-add an Organizational Unit to the employee.
8) Press the Next Button.
9) Select the New Primary Organizational Unit from the drop-down.
10) Press the Finish button.
11) Press the Restore button in the bottom right corner of the employee's page.