Create Employee Advanced (Explicit) Preferences
Explicit Employee Advanced Preferences are directly correlated to the Employee's Base Schedule. The steps below demonstrate how to create explicit employee advanced preferences.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Employee Management option in the Employee Management section.
2) Press the Edit button next to the desired employee.
3) Select the + icon and select Advanced Preferences.
4) Press the Add New button under Explicit Preferences.
5) Use the up and down arrows to adjust the Order of the Preference.
6) Enter Valid To and Valid From dates or leave the fields blank if the preference has an infinite Validity Period.
7) Select the Organizational Units from the drop-down.
8) In the Targets section, select the desired target entities from the respective drop-downs.
9) Press the Save button.