Create an Employee Group
Employee Groups provide the user with increased flexibility when performing various tasks in the system such as applying qualifications, problem-solving, creating volunteering opportunities, reporting, and applying filters.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Employee Management option in the Employee Management section.
2) Select the Employee Groups tab.
3) Press the Add New button.
4) Enter the Name and Short Name of the group, and define Group Type.
Note: There are four types of employee groups, Normal, Classification, Accrual, and Pay. If Classification type is selected, all items that belong to it are mutually exclusive across all other Classification type employee groups.
5) Select the group’s primary Organizational Unit.
6) Under Group Of select the desired employees to be a part of the group.
7) Once finished, press the Save button.