Employee Groups provide the user with increased flexibility when performing various tasks in the system such as applying qualifications, problem-solving, creating volunteering opportunities, reporting, and applying filters.
- Click on Administration tab
- From Employees Management section, select Employee Management
- Select the Employee Groups tab.
- Click on +New
- Fill in the fields with the appropriate information
- From the drop-down select a Group Type.
- From the drop-down select Employees to be part of this Group
- Click Save
Note: There are four types of employee groups: Normal, Classification, Accrual,
and Pay. If Classification type is selected, all items that belong to it are
mutually exclusive across all other Classification type employee groups.
If either Accrual or Pay types are selected, some extra fields need to be filled.