Create an Employee
Create an Employee so that their data can be represented in WorkLoud. This is an essential basic building block and is necessary for many other scheduling and time and attendance workflows.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select the Employee Management option in the Employee Management section.
2) Press the Add New button.
3) Enter the Name (last, first, middle) of the employee.
4) To enter an employee’s seniority date, press the Calendar button and select the date, or simply click into the field and type the date manually.
5) Select the Employee’s Primary Organizational Unit.
6) All other fields are optional but can help structure employees.
Note: To add an employee to an Employee Group, select an option from the Member of drop-down and press the flashing Plus sign.
7) Once finished, press the Save button.