This article walks through the steps to associate a fixed attribute with an employee. If you do not have an attribute created already, follow the steps to Create an Attribute.
1. Click on the Administration tab .
2. Select Employee Management from the Employee Management section.
3. Search for an Employee.
4. Click edit next to the Employee that you wish to associate with an Attribute.
5. From the Add Attribute drop-down menu select the desired attribute.
6. Click on the flashing plus sign to add the attribute.
7. Enter a value in the field or select a value from the drop-down menu depending on what you indicated in the Value Set field when creating the Attribute Definition.
8. Click Save.