Associate an Attribute with a Base Schedule
This article walks through the steps to associate an attribute with a base schedule. If you do not have an attribute created already, follow the steps to Create an Attribute.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Base Schedule Management option in the Employee Management section.
2) Press the Advanced View option from the Star button on the bottom left.
3) Press the Edit button next to the Base Schedule that you wish to associate with an Attribute.
Note: Press the Add New button to create a new Base Schedule to associate with an Attribute if necessary.
4) From the Attribute drop-down, select the desired attribute.
5) Press the flashing Plus icon to add the attribute.
6) Enter a value in the field or select a value from the drop-down depending on what you indicated in the Value Set field when creating the Attribute Definition.
7) Press the Save button.