Roster options can be configured in many ways in order to customize the Employees and Jobs Rosters for users. Follow the steps below to adjust the roster options.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Select the Settings Wheel at the bottom of the Navigation Menu.
3) Select Roster Options from the drop-down menu.
The following roster options apply to the Employees Roster.
- Employee Details are displayed along the lefthand side of the Employees roster (if nothing is selected, first and last names will be displayed)
- Employee Ranking is how employees are ranked along the lefthand side of the roster (i.e. alphabetically by last name, by seniority etc.)
- Employee Filters allows the user to filter employees who belong to a certain entity (i.e. assigned to Shift 1, assigned to Patrol 1 Job)
- Employee Assignment Hover Details are the details that appear when you hover over an assignment in the roster
- Employee Leave Hover Details are the details that appear when you hover over a leave in the roster
- Employee RDO Hover Details are the details that appear when you hover over a RDO in the roster
- Employee Lay Off Hover Details are the details that appear when you hover over a Lay Off in the roster
The following roster options apply to the Jobs Roster.
- Post Details are displayed along the lefthand side of the Jobs roster (if nothing is selected, job names will be displayed)
- Post Ranking is how jobs are ranked along the lefthand side of the roster (i.e. alphabetically, by job order etc.)
- Post Filters allows the user to filter certain entities that are demanded (i.e. demanded shift, demanded job)
- Post Assignment Hover Details
- Displayed Events are the events that are displayed on the roster (assignments, RDOs, leaves etc.)
4) Press the triangle next to the roster option that want to adjust.
Note: Explanations of all the Roster Options are listed at the bottom of this article.
Additional Note: To prevent the Roster page from automatically refreshing back to the current week, uncheck the checkbox at the bottom of the Roster Options menu next to Auto Refresh Data Periodically.
5) Select an option from the drop-down and press the flashing Plus button to add the selection.
6) Repeat steps 4-5 to adjust more roster options.
Note: If there is more than one option selected, you can order the options using the up and down arrows. In the example below, the hover details will display the Employee name, then the Job and then the Time from left to right.
7) Press the Apply button to view the change before saving.
Note: To delete a selection, press the X button next to the option that you want to delete.
8) Press the Save button to create a new Viewing Profile.
9) Enter the Name and Scope and press the Save button.