Posting the schedule allows employees to view their schedules via ESS, both mobile and web. You can post a schedule up to a certain date or based on a rolling window.
Posting a Schedule is also a required configuration to use the Save and Notify option (send an in-app message) from the Roster.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Roster from the Schedule section.
3. Select the gear icon at the bottom left.
4. From the Roster Options drop-down menu , select Post.
5. Check the checkbox next to Posted Up To and select a date and time or check the checkbox next to Rolling Window (Days) and enter the desired number of days.
Posted Up To: Configuring this option will allow the user to only post the
schedule up to a certain date.
Rolling Window (Days): Users can adjust the schedule posting to constantly
update so that employees may see the schedule a defined number of days ahead
using Rolling Window.
6. Press the Apply button.