Generate a Schedule for All Employees
Generating a Schedule applies the appropriate schedule assignments for all employees within the desired date if they have a base schedule.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Select the Date Header for the start of the new generation.
3) From the side bar select Generate.
4) Enter the desired dates in the From and To fields.
5) Verify the correct Generation Method is being used in the Method drop-down.
6) Press the Generate button.
7) A load bar will appear. When it reaches 100%, press the Close button.