If an employee has email or phone contact information registered to their employee management screen, you can display it on the roster.
Extract Contact Information Value via an Aggregate
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Aggregate Configuration from the Aggregates section.
3. Set the desired Scope of the aggregate.
Note: Setting the Scope to Domain makes the attribute available across all
4. Press the + New button.
5. Then click on the More button at the bottom of the new aggregate definition.
6. Set Operation field to Employee Contact Value Extractor. Then enter Title and Caption of the aggregate, Field Formatter should be set to Plain Text, and lastly, select the Contact Type that is being extracted with this aggregate.
Note: Localized Caption Key and Localized Short Caption Key fields are optional.
7. Press the Save button.
8. To edit the record, click on the Edit button to modify or Delete button to remove the record.
Expose Contact Information in Roster Options
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Roster from the Schedule section.
3. Press the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the Navigation Menu.
4. Select Roster Options from the drop-down menu .
5. From the Employee Details drop-down menu , select the attribute value extractor created above. Add by clicking on the flashing plus sign .
6. Press the Apply button to see the changes in the roster display.
Note: Follow the steps below to save the selection for the future.
1. Select the drop-down menu right next to the Save button and
select Save As.
2. Enter a Name and select Scope from the drop-down menu .
3. Click Save.
In the future, the user can find the viewing profile under the Viewing Profile
drop-down menu .