Create a Viewing Profile on the Roster
The roster view and settings can be configured in many ways. In order to save a configured roster view, users are able to create roster view profiles. Follow steps below to save different viewing profiles for everyday use.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Select the Settings Wheel at the bottom of the Navigation Menu.
3) Select Roster Options from the drop-down menu.
4) Then select any applicable drop-downs menus (for example the Employee Details menu) by pressing the small arrow next to it.
5) From the Fields drop-down select the desired fields to be displayed on the roster.
Note: Do not forget to press the Plus button to add the field to the selection.
6) To adjust the order of the displayed fields, use the small up and down arrows.
7) To see the selected changes on the right, press Apply.
8) When the roster has the desired layout press the small arrow adjacent to the Save button.
9) Select Save As, to save the roster Viewing Profile.
10) The saved roster viewing profile will now be available from the Viewing Profile drop-down.