Copy and Paste
This article will walk through the steps of copy and paste in the Roster.
*Workloud Pro Tip: If using Quotas, do not paste multiple leaves in one day in one transaction, as the violation will not be visible to the administrator.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select the Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Select the desired Job/Leave/RDO that will be copied and pasted to other Employees and/or days.
3) From the sidebar on the right, select Copy (or press Ctrl+C).
4) From the Copy tab, select whether you want to copy any Assignment Notes and/or Day Notes associated with the Job/Leave/RDO.
5) Then proceed with clicking on the days where the job/leave/RDO will be pasted to. There is no limit to how many records will be pasted.
6) When finished, press the Paste button on the right-hand side (or press Ctrl+v).