Clear a Schedule for All Employees
Learn how to delete all scheduled assignments on the roster for all employees at once.
Workloud Protip: Keep your date range to 30 days or less.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select the Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Select the Date Header for when the Assignments will be cleared from.
3) From the action menu, select the Clear tab.
4) Select the Start and End dates for which the roster will be cleared.
5) Modify the clearing Options as necessary (types of information to be cleared).
6) Press the Clear button.
7) All of the Employees' Assignments are now cleared.