Create an Accounting Period
Accounting Periods help the user keep track of leave balances and other reporting functions within the parameters of the organization.
1) Click on the Leave Management icon from the navigation menu, then select Accounting Period option in the Balances section.
2) Press the Add New button.
3) Enter the Name of the accounting period to identify it throughout the application.
4) From the Organization Unit drop-down, select the organizational unit that will have access to this accounting period.
5) Press the flashing Plus button to add the chosen organizational unit to your selection.
6) Set the Validity Period for the accounting period.
7) Press the Save button.