Generic Options and Settings
The purpose of this article is to highlight some configuration options and settings that are available in the majority of the reports in Workloud.
1) Click on the Analytics icon from the navigation menu, then select any report option in the Reports section.
2) Here is the list of some standard options and settings that are available for the user to utilize:
- Custom Report Name: allows for the user to create a custom report name that is different from the standard report convention
- Row Numbering: allows for the user to enable the option to show the row count number on the report
- Header Day Format: allows for the user to change the format of how the schedule days are displayed
- Save Report Profiles: allows for the user to save/delete/edit report profile settings on different scope levels and use them as needed