Generate a Schedule for One Employee
Assign schedules to the roster of a selected employee if they have a base schedule.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Select the Employee Name on the Roster.
3) From the side bar select Other Actions.
4) Select Add to Generation Subset option.
5) Now, select the Date Header for the start of the new generation.
6) From the side bar select Generate.
7) Verify the desired dates show correctly in the Period.
8) Verify the correct Generation Method is being used.
Note: A message will display above the Generate button that a generation subset is currently being selected and used.
9) Press the Generate button.
10) A load bar will appear. When it reaches 100%, press the Close button.
Note: Removing the Employee from the generation subset directly or leaving the Roster page will default back to the regular generation method, which will generate for all Employees.