Change Employee Display Order
This function will allow the user to customize the order which employees are listed on roster page.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) From the Roster view, select the Settings Wheel in the bottom left corner.
3) Select Employee Ranking.
4) Select the attributes which should be considered for ranking Employees from the drop-down menu.
Note: Do not forget to press the plus button to add the field to your selection.
5) Use the blue arrows to change the ordering of the selected attribute.
Explanation on each symbol:
Sort text (A to Z), Sort time (Oldest to Newest)
Sort text (Z to A), Sort time (Newest to Oldest)
Switch/Arrange the column
Unselect the field
6) Press the Apply button to see the changes in the Roster display.
7) To save the selection for the future, press the Save As button.
8) Enter a Name and select the Scope from the drop-down.
9) In the future the user can find the viewing Profile under the Viewing Profile drop-down.