Users may view detailed comparison information about employee changes in assigned job, shift, location and classification values for a specified set of dates.
1) Click on the Analytics icon from the navigation menu, then select Comparison Report option in the Reports section.
2) Select the Period that the user desires to view comparison data for. The period can be set for a specific Start and End date.
3) Create and enter a Name for the report.
4) Select the desired Schedule from the drop-down menu.
5) Select the desired conditions from the Filter Employees drop-down. You can either choose to meet all or any of the following conditions.
6) Also select any Display Fields (generally employee related, such as name, seniority date, employee group, etc.) to show on the report. Arrows can be used to move the order of display fields around in addition to sorting it in ascending or descending order. You can also enable Show Row Number Checkbox to have row numbers displayed on the report.
7) Then select which Comparison Fields to display on the Comparison Report (Job, Group, Job Location, Shift, etc.).
8) Lastly, select any Event Fields (such as time, location, job, etc.) to show on the report. Arrows can be used to move the order of event fields around in addition to sorting it in ascending or descending order.
9) Press the Apply button to load the report preview.
10) To view the full report, press the Print Preview button or the arrow next to it (to view the report in different formats). To save the report configuration settings, press the Save button.