Assign an Employee to a Leave
This article will walk through the steps necessary to assign an Employee to a Leave using the Roster.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select the Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Select the desired day next to the Employee the user wants to put on Leave.
3) A white sidebar will appear to the right.
4) Select the Put on Leave tab.
5) Select the desired Type, Employee and Leave Type to place the employee on leave.
Note: There are multiple Types of how the employee can be assigned to a leave:
- Full Day: 24 hour duration, day start - day end
- Home Shift: home shift duration based on the base schedule shift preference
- Shift: specific shift duration that is selected as an option
- Hours: specific start and end time that is selected as an option, not associated with any pre-existing shifts
6) Press the Save button.