This article will walk through the steps necessary to assign an Employee to a Leave using the Roster.
1. Click on the Scheduling tab .
2. Select Roster from the Schedule section.
3. Select the desired day next to the Employee the user wants to put on Leave. A white sidebar will appear to the right.
4. Select Put on Leave.
5. Select the desired Type and Leave Type to place the employee on leave. Enter Notes if necessary.
There are multiple Types of how the employee can be assigned to a leave:
- Full Day: 24-hour duration, day start - day end
- Home Shift: home shift duration based on the base schedule shift preference
- Shift: specific shift duration that is selected as an option
- Hours: specific start and the end time that is selected as an option, not associated with any pre-existing shifts
6. Press the Save button.