This feature is used to allow administrative users to create a volunteer opportunity on behalf of any employee.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Employee Volunteering Opportunity Management from the Volunteering & Availability section.
3. Select the desired employee from the drop down menu.
4. Then locate the Volunteer Opportunity Template for which the selected employee will be assigned for. Click on the Volunteer button and select Volunteer.
5. For each submitted volunteer opportunity template, the user can set a preference order: 0 and up. This step is optional (i.e. can leave the order set to 0).
6. Press the Save button to submit the entry.
7. You can now view the submitted volunteer opportunity template in the Sign-Ups section of this screen. These sign-ups can be modified or deleted as necessary.