Fill out a New Preference Form on Behalf of an Employee
The purpose of the Employee Preference Form Administration is for the administrators to submit a form on behalf of an employee.
Note: In order to fill out a new preference form, make sure you have already created a preference definition.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select Employee Preference Form administration option in the Volunteering & Availability section.
2) From the drop down menu select the desired employee.
3) Click on the Add New button to add a new form.
4) Select the desired form from the Definition drop down menu and the desired Period for which the form values will be populated for.
Note: Once selected, the option to enter preferences will display (based on pre-defined configuration of the form). See step below in how to fill out those preferences.
5) For each defined Preference, select a Value(s) available from the drop-down menu.
6) Click Save to save the newly added preference values.
7) To edit a preference form, click on the edit button next to the desired form, make the necessary modifications and click Save.