Modify a Demand Requirement via Demand Planning on the Fly
The purpose of the Demand Planning edit feature is to allow users to modify any existing demand requirements on the fly: add new job locations or add/remove count for existing job locations.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select the Demand Planning option in the Demands section.
2) Left click on the demanded Labor Demand Template that will be modified and select Edit from the drop-down menu.
3) Follow the steps below to modify the selected Labor Demand Template depending on the nature of the modification:
-To add a new job or job location: click on Add New button and fill in the following information: Job or Job Location, Shift, Demand Category, Count and Start/End. Click Save and then Save again when finished.
Note: You can only pick the Job Location specific to the location on which the Labor Demand Template is enabled on. For example, if the product is enabled on Location 1, select the job specific to location 1.
- To increase demand count of an existing job location: click on + button next to a post and enter a positive Count number. Click Save and then Save again when finished.
- To decrease demand count of an existing job location: click on + button next to a post and enter a negative Count number. Click Save and then Save again when finished.