Create an Ad-Hoc Volunteering on Behalf of an Employee
This article will walk the user through the common steps in order to create an Ad-Hoc Volunteering entry on behalf of any Employee.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select Ad-Hoc Volunteering option in the Volunteering & Availability section.
2) From the Employee drop-down, select the employee for which the Ad-Hoc Volunteering entry will be created.
3) Navigate to the desired month using the arrows on the top left-hand side.
Note: By default, a month view is selected. To change it to a day or week view, use view options on the top right.
4) Click on the specific day to Add Ad-Hoc Volunteering record.
5) First, indicate the Start and End for the particular Ad-Hoc Volunteering entry.
6) For each entity (Job, Shift, and/or Job Location), select one of the three desired volunteering options: Bid, Bid Class or Explicit.
Note: When Explicit is selected, the user can indicate a specific Job, Shift or Job location from the drop-down menu.
7) If necessary, create a Recurrence pattern for the specific Ad-Hoc Volunteering entry.
- Either select an already predefined Recurrence pattern from the drop-down menu.
- Or, create a new recurrence pattern by clicking on the Edit button to the right of the drop-down menu.
8) Press the Ok button to save the Ad-Hoc Volunteering entry.