Save Report Configuration
Users can view customized information about the schedule. The configured selection can be saved to view the same information about future schedules.
1) Click on the Analytics icon from the navigation menu, then select the desired report in the Reports section.
Note: All your selections will be made on the left-hand side, while the report preview will show on the right-hand side of the screen.
2) Configure all desired report settings on the left-hand side panel.
Note: Reference the Reports section for specific report configuration steps.
3) Press Apply to see the report preview on the right-hand side of the screen.
4) Click on the arrow next to the Save button.
5) Select Save As option.
6) Enter unique Name for the report configuration and its Scope (Domain, Organizational Unit or User level).
7) Click on the Save button.
8) In the future, the user can select the preset report configuration from the configuration drop-down.